The Basic Warranty for Peacemaker Technologies products (Products) covers system and component failures due to defects in workmanship and materials under normal use. Optional warranties with enhanced coverage in time and/or scope are available for a number of the Products. The optional warranties presently comprise the Extended Warranty and the (Tablets Only) No-Fault Accident Protection Warranty. These optional warranties are offered for products that are sold and for use in the USA only. The decision to purchase an optional warranty has to be made at the time of product purchase.
I. Extended Warranty
The optional Extended Warranty plan is available for all products covered by the Basic Warranty. It is a multi-year extension of the Basic Warranty, purchasable in one-year increments measured from anniversary dates of the original product purchase.
The following statements apply:
- The Extended Warranty plan does not cover battery packs and accessories.
- Purchasers of the Extended Warranty plan for Tablet systems are eligible for 2-way shipping by Peacemaker Technologies when returning products for warranty repair (refer to Obtaining Warranty Service) when the plan is in effect.
II. No-Fault Accident Protection Warranty (Tablets Only)
Available for Peacemaker Technologies Tablet products sold and used in the USA ONLY, the optional, three (3)-year, No-Fault Accident Protection Warranty plan replaces the Basic Warranty with expanded coverage that enhances the features and extends the term of the Basic Warranty. The 3-year term is measured from the date of original purchase. This optional warranty includes coverage for accidental damage to the Product. In addition, purchasers of the plan are eligible for 2-way shipping by Peacemaker Technologies when returning products for warranty repair (refer to Obtaining Warranty Service) when the plan is in effect.
The following limitations apply:
- Only Tablet products that are sold and for use within the USA are eligible for this option;
- The LCD (display) and the System Board (motherboard) are limited to one replacement/repair claim per unit, per year;
- Accessories are covered for the first year only and coverage is limited to defects in workmanship and materials;
- Battery packs are covered for the first year only and coverage is limited to defects in workmanship and materials.
- The No-Fault Accident Protection Warranty applies only to products with authentic product serial numbers and to defects in materials and workmanship which occur under normal use and for accidental damage. The coverage DOES NOT EXTEND TO: damage to products or parts which results from alteration, modification, faulty installation or service by anyone other than an authorized Peacemaker Technologies Service Provider; damage to products or parts caused by fire, submersion, theft or loss, abuse or misuse (such as exposure to liquids with protective covers left open), application software, virus or malware (regardless of origin), improper maintenance, mishandling, misapplication, or use in violation of instructions furnished by Peacemaker Technologies, acts of war and acts of God (such as lightning and earthquakes); damage which occurs during shipment; and, cosmetic damage with no effect on product functionality.