Peacemaker Technologies makes the following limited warranty. Peacemaker Technologies warrants its products and their parts against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a standard period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase. During this period, Peacemaker Technologies will repair or replace a defective product or part without charge for parts and labor to the purchaser.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
- The warranty applies only to products manufactured or distributed by Peacemaker Technologies.
- The warranty applies only to defects in material or workmanship as limited above and does not include parts or items subject to normal wear and tear. The warranty applies only to products with authentic product serial numbers and to defects which occur under normal use. The warranty coverage DOES NOT EXTEND TO damage to products or parts which results from alteration, modification, faulty installation or service by anyone other than an authorized Peacemaker Technologies Service Provider; damage to products or parts caused by accidents, fire, submersion, theft or loss, abuse or misuse (such as exposure to liquids with protective covers left open), application software, virus or malware (regardless of origin), improper maintenance, mishandling, misapplication, or use in violation of instructions furnished by Peacemaker Technologies; damage which occurs during shipment or any damage caused by acts of war and acts of God, such as lightning and earthquakes; and cosmetic damage with no effect on product functionality.
- Products under warranty in time and scope will be repaired and returned to purchasers in the USA via regular ground service, or equivalent, at Peacemaker Technologies’s expense. In the case of “no problem found” (NPF) returns, a service fee shall be assessed and the purchaser shall also be responsible for return shipping charges.
- Damaged components will be either repaired or replaced at the manufacturer’s discretion using new or refurbished parts that meet or exceed specifications for new parts. Peacemaker Technologies will, at its option, repair and/or replace (with a unit of like condition which may be refurbished) a defective product that is returned within the Warranty Period to an authorized Repair Center. If replacement parts are used in making repairs, these parts may be remanufactured or contain remanufactured materials. Peacemaker Technologies, at its sole discretion, may replace a product with a refurbished or reconditioned unit having comparable features.
- During the repair process it may be necessary to reformat or replace the system’s mass storage or refresh the operating system in storage media to original factory settings. During the repair process all data on the mass storage media may be lost. Such data loss is not covered under any warranty program – basic or optional. The user or customer is solely responsible for the data on the device. It is recommended that a backup function be performed before returning a device for repair.
- Products outside of the warranty period or scope shall be diagnosed at purchaser’s expense. Peacemaker Technologies will require purchaser’s repair and payment authorization to proceed with any repairs.
- International Shipping: Regardless of warranty status, Peacemaker Technologies does not pay for international shipping. Shipments to and from international locations will require the purchaser to be responsible for two-way shipping and for any customs fees and duties.
Obtaining Warranty Service
- Contact the Peacemaker Technologies Customer Service Dept. (see Support Contact) to obtain a return merchandise authorization (RMA) within the applicable warranty period. Upon satisfactory processing of the information provided, an RMA number will be issued to the purchaser. Purchasers of Optional Warranties for Tablet systems will also receive (via email) a prepaid shipping label to use for shipping the product for service. Authorized Peacemaker Technologies Service Centers will not accept any returned product without an RMA number.
- Ship the product to the authorized Peacemaker Technologies Service Center, freight prepaid, together with a copy of your receipt or other proof of purchase, and the issued RMA number clearly marked on the packaging. All products returned for warranty service should be carefully repackaged in the original packing materials if possible. Purchasers of Optional Warranties for Tablet systems are reminded to use the prepaid shipping label provided with the RMA number issuance when shipping the product for service.
THE WARRANTY AND REMEDIES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. Peacemaker Technologies SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL Peacemaker Technologies BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE TO OTHER PROPERTY CAUSED BY ANY DEFECT IN THIS PRODUCT, INCONVENIENCE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUE, LOSS OF USE OF THIS PRODUCT OR ANY ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT, COST OF SUBSTITUTIVE EQUIPMENT, DOWNTIME COSTS OR CLAIMS OF ANY PART DEALING WITH PURCHASER FOR SUCH DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT.
A request for return and refund of a Peacemaker Technologies-branded product may be made within 30 days from the date of original purchase. If the request is approved for return by following the RMA process, and the product is in good salable condition, the purchaser will receive a refund by check. Any refund/credit will be subject to a 20% restocking fee. If the purchase of the product was made more than 30 days prior, Peacemaker Technologies will not offer a refund or credit. To be eligible for a refund, the product must be unused, in its original packaging, and in the same condition as it was originally received. Some items are exempt from a refund; examples include downloadable software, batteries, and opened software. A receipt or proof of purchase is required for a refund. After authorization has been obtained for a refund through the RMA process, return shipping instructions will be provided. The sender is responsible for paying shipping on returns. When shipping the return items, please consider using a service that tracks shipments.