- Intel® i5 or i7 quad-core processor; high performance with low power consumption
- 14″ Full-HD, high-brightness (1,000 nits) LCD display with capacitive touch, outdoor viewable
- Microsoft® 10 IoT Enterprise operating system
- NIST compliant BIOS available
- Dual high-capacity, hot-swappable battery packs; up to 180w
- Built-in smart card/CAC reader (full-slot)
- IP65-rated for water and dust resistance
- MIL-STD-810G for shock and vibration protection
- Easy-to-open I/O port caps (patented)
- Foldable tabletop stand
- NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1050 graphic card option; ideal for defense, medical imaging, aerospace applications
- U-blox M8 GNSS module (either GNSS module or graphic card)
- 4G LTE/AWS
|CPU||Intel® Core™ i5-8250U, Quad-Core, 1.6GHz (up to 3.4GHz)|
Intel® Core™ i7-8550U, Quad-Core, 1.8GHz (up to 4.0GHz)
|RAM||8GB to 64GB|
|Storage||256GB to 2TB flash|
|Operating System||Microsoft® 10 IoT Enterprise, 64bit|
|NIST Compliance||NIST compliant BIOS available|
|Display||14” LED-backlight, high-brightness (1000 nits) screen with capacitive multi-touch, outdoor viewable|
|Display Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Network Interface||Wi-Fi 802.11ac, 2.4GHz/ 5GHz dual band; Bluetooth 4.2 LE|
|Control Switch and Buttons||1 power button, 2 programmable buttons|
|Indicator||1 power/ battery status LED|
|Microphone||Built-in microphone with DSP for real-time video|
|USB Port||USB 3.0 x 1 and USB 2.0 x 2|
|Ethernet||RJ45 connector for Ethernet x 1|
|Smart Card/CAC Reader||Full-slot, Reads ISO 7816 T=0, T=1; 1.8/3/5V smart card|
|AC/DC Adapter||Input: 100 – 240V AC; Output: 19V DC, 6.31A|
|Battery Pack||Hot swappable battery, 11.4V, 5400mAh X 2|
Hot swappable battery, 11.4V, 8000mAh (optional) X 2
|Enclosure||ABS + PC plastics and magnesium-aluminum alloy|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||9.6 x 13.8 x 1.16 in/ 244mm x 351mm x 29.5mm|
|Weight||6.38 lbs/ 2.9kg|
|Regulatory||FCC Class B, CE, RoHS compliant|
|Temperature||Operation*: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F); tested under MIL-STD-810G method 501.6, Procedure II, and method 502.6, Procedure II|
* For battery safety and optimal functionality and performance, the recommended usage temperature range is from -10°C to 45°C (14°F to 113°F)
|Humidity||0% – 90% non-condensing|
|GRAPHIC CARD||Integrated graphic card, NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1050 with 4GB VRAM|
|GNSS MODULE||U-blox M8 GNSS module with concurrent reception of GPS and GLONASS; industry leading -167dBm navigation sensitivity|
*either with GNSS module or the graphic card
|ANTENNA||Dual pass through antennas integrated in the docking cradle|
|MOBILE BROADBAND||4G LTE/AWS|
With ports for Power, HDMI and USB; designed to connect to the Peacemaker Tablet, instantly pairs, ideal for 2-in-1 applications.
Tablet Mount Cradle
Offers Tablet storage and security with power, HDMI-out, COM, Ethernet pass-through, and USB ports. Power supply is not included.
Vehicle Mount Cradle
Supports PR144 and the Detachable Keyboard. The Cradle offers a lockable mechanism as well as USB, LAN, COM ports, a DC-in jack, and dual antenna connectors.
Dimension: 9.7mm x 140.7mm; Weight: <25g. Battery: 1 AAAA.
Battery Gang Charger
Simultaneously charge 6 external batteries.
Battery Charger Kit with AC Adapter and Power cord
Recharges battery pack “offline” without affecting tablet use.
Open-to-use design with foldable tabletop stand. Made of 1680 denier nylon fiber with water-repellent coating.
Carrying Handle for PR144 Tablet. Factory installed only.